The meetings focus on practice and always include a visit to the barn. You can also schedule a workshop with your study group. The meetings take approximately four hours.
The topics are:
- Dairy cattle feed
- Feed cost
- Concentrate composition and rationing
- Young stock rearing
- 65% protein from your own land
- Transition management
- Feeding in dry period
- Udder health
- Hoof health
- Cubicle set-up and barn design
- Management figures (MPR, silage results, etc.)
- The economics behind the technical results
€50 ex. VAT per participant per meeting (without figure comparison)
€75 ex. VAT per participant per meeting (with figure comparison)
There will be two or three meetings per year, held during the winter period (September to April). Meetings run from 11:00–15:00 and include lunch.
Are you interested in participating in the study group?